Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome!

So here it is, a fresh new start. You may have joined me from my previous blog, and if so - this is a continuation, and if not - welcome. This is my personal blog, which will consist of some fun pictures and stories from my life, along with other things I find interesting; such as recipes, reviews on everything from beauty, fashion, to restaurants, life questions that I probably will never come to a conclusion to, etc. I created this blog mainly to accompany a fashion & beauty blog that my friend and I are launching on January 1st, 2012 so look out for that! Other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you feel like it, leave me a comment, follow me, shoot me an e-mail, whatever! I hope you enjoy this journey with me.

xoxo, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment