Friday, November 25, 2011

Beauty Gurus

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving - I know I did! So much to be thankful for; I am so blessed and could go on forever about all the blessings in my life but I'll keep it simple and saying I have an amazing family, great friends and am thankful for life in general.

My #1 guilty pleasure is watching beauty videos on YouTube.  First thing I do in the morning?  I check my  subscription box on my youtube account to see if there are any new videos. 15 minute videos? Yep, I will lay in bed to watch them before I start my day.  It's a bad habit but what can I say?  I love them!  Come January 1st, I'll be posting my own videos on YouTube over at my blog with Rio but that's a whole 'bother post I'll be doing later on :) Anyway, I just wanted to share two of my favorite gurus on YouTube.

1. Kandee Johnson
I know she's gotten a lot of bad press from people but she's just so darn adorable and I always love watching her videos - both on her makeup channel and on her blog channels as well. She's got such a bubbly personality and I always love waking up to see new videos from her.

2. Wayne Goss
Yep, he's a dude, and he might be gay...or straight... I can never tell with those British dudes but his tutorials and tips are always spot on - I learn something new from him every day.  Here's an example of one of his fabulous videos I watched today and love.  I think everyone should take a minute (or 9) to watch this video.


So that was just a list of two beauty gurus that I wanted to share. Who are your favorites and why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment